How can I make a reservation?
How to arrange transport?
What are the transfer options available?
- Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2 per person per way.
- Follow this link for ferry schedule.
- NO Ferry services on Friday.
- Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 185 per trip (not per person).
- Round trip will be USD 345
- Our staff will receive you directly from the Airport.
- Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
How to reach Maafushi from Airport?
- All tourists, including yourself, coming to the Maldives will arrive at Ibrahim Nasir International Airport.
- Catch the airport ferry to Male’ (the capital of Maldives) from the Airport. Ferries depart every 10 minutes to Male’. The short trip to the capital lasts only ten minutes.
- Once you arrive to Male’ take a taxi to go to Villingili Ferry Terminal.
- The schedule ferry to Maafushi is on Villingili Ferry Terminal.
- Ferry will leave at 3:00 PM (only one schedule)
- Your trip to Maafushi island will last 1.5 hours with a beautiful scenery of chains of islands and surrounding coral reefs. Enjoy the ride.
- Our staff will welcome you upon your arrival at the Maafushi Jetty where you will be escorted to Holiday Lodge.
- No ferry on Fridays
A more detailed guide can be found on this page.
Can I pay you with my credit card?
Which currencies do you accept?
How can I cancel my reservation?
If you have made the reservation directly from us, you can send us an email or call us. Our Terms and Conditions will apply.
I want to know the prices of activities you offer. Where can I find them?
I arrive Maldives on a Friday. How can I reach hotel on same date?
I am a budget traveler. How can I lower cost for activities?
Where can I find the public ferry to Maafushi?
I have other questions!