Follow these simple steps to reach Maafushi without much hassle 8)
- All tourists, including yourself, coming to the Maldives will arrive at Ibrahim Nasir International Airport.
- Catch the airport ferry to Male’ (the capital of Maldives) from the Airport. Ferries depart every 10 minutes to Male’. The short trip to the capital lasts only ten minutes.
- Once you arrive to Male’ take a taxi to go to Villingili Ferry Terminal.
- The schedule ferry to Maafushi is on Villingili Ferry Terminal.
- Ferry will leave at 3:00 PM (only one schedule)
- Your trip to Maafushi island will last 1.5 hours with a beautiful scenery of chains of islands and surrounding coral reefs. Enjoy the ride.
- Our staff will welcome you upon your arrival at the Maafushi Jetty where you will be escorted to Holiday Lodge.
- No ferry on Fridays